Just my small section of the internet...

Tuesday 10 January 2012

"If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I’d type a little faster." Isaac Asimov

Okay, so I was looking at my previous blogpost out of what was probably a strange combination of boredom and procrastination and I was thinking, "This just looks like a strange collection of mildly funny pictures"... That wasn't the plan, but it's how it looks, so I was going to try and do a quick blog entry here, while I am slightly ahead on my dissertation (which will probably last all of 5 mins) without including any pictures at all.

So, to keep people properly updated I am now living with Soph in Girlyphyshouse. That might seem odd to people who don't know what Physhouse is, but don't worry it's strange on this end too! It's like being in Physhouse, except it's actually... hmmmm.. what's the word... CLEAN! Yeah, that's probably it. Don't worry though, I am trying my very best to rectify that situation...

I was going to post a picture of the board games currently piled up in the corner of the room, but I'm being good and not putting pictures here, so you'll all have to wait until next time to see it! Needless to say, it's the size of a overgrown, baby, dwarf, boa-constrictor, after just eating a bison.

*Looks up over laptop at pile*

Yeah, that's about right . It's still not bigger than Faith, which I was very disappointed about!

(This is about the time that a picture would normally be inserted, do you want one? Well shame, get over it. )

What else is new in my life? Nothing too much, still getting on with my dissertation and attempting to play SW:TOR in what little free time exists. Awesome game, just awesome. I now have a smuggler on Travis' server, attempting to catch up in levels with his Jedi Knight, but that's like trying to... (I was going to insert a mean Travis joke here, but I'm actually being nice and I'll just post it to him, or give him one more when I next see him {how I missed him!}) catch a caffeine fueled kangaroo on a trampoline. How do people have the time to play it this much, don't you people have exams! Exams people!

So the dissertation is going well, I'm sure, barring some sort of freak accident where everyone who has ever heard of the deadline dies suddenly and it's changed to tomorrow, I will be finished with even a bit of time to spare (I know... poke the fire right?) Still, writing this isn't exactly helping with that, so maybe I shouldn't speak so soon.

Okay, I think I did it! One update on everything happening, without the use of any pictures. Maybe this one will now be incredibly boring, but hey, at least my picture-karma has now been restored!




Achievement unlocked!

No comments: