Just my small section of the internet...

Saturday 16 April 2011

"A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip." - Author Unknown

Hey,
Just thought I would quickly mention that I turned 21 yesterday. This is kinda a big thing in the US since it means that drinking is allowed!

I had a wonderful day, thanks to everyone for making it awesome!
Special thanks to Surrey GameSoc for all of them wishing me a Happy Birthday by webcam in a very cool way, which included lots of clapping for some reason!
Also thanks to Nathan, Raphael and Gabriela (from the lab) for a cool night out and my first frat party (even though there was a lack of beer there [next time BYOB sounds like a good plan])

Stay tuned for a follow up to the previous blog post. Yeah, I actually have a plan! It's mad! So I might post that before Soph gets here (in 3days!) or if I don't have time then I guess I won't...
Anyway... Another awesome picture to sum it all up!



Also, Rachael exists. :p

Achievement unlocked! 

No comments: